A Senior Executive Assistant is required to assist an Executive Chairman with his business and private households. A successful candidate is someone who can make the principal’s time more efficient and effective.
– At least 10 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant to an UHNWI with domestic staff managemen
– Longevity in an Executive Assistant role for more than five years
– Worked in London in an EA role for greater than five years
– 1st class or 2:1 degree or international equivalent from a reputable university
– Experience in dealing with household teams greater than 15
– Strong understanding of the workings and costs of AV (Creston), HVAC, and CCTV systems with knowledge of the key suppliers in London
– Experience in negotiating both personal and business bills/invoices
– Strong administrative and IT skills, including being competent with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
– You must have the legal right to work in the UK
– Hold driving licence
To apply for this job please visit recruitcrm.io.